The Value Proposition is Simple…
As a sponsor, you have guaranteed one-on-one time with executive decision makers. Our “1:1 Meeting/Case Study-Boardroom” approach creates results at a fraction of the cost compared to attending a large industry trade event or traditional conference.
- Pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with hand-picked decision makers are the ideal way to drive sales and solidify partnerships. Sponsors schedule meetings beginning 3-4 weeks before the event through our online scheduling system, as well as on site.
- Private Case Study Presentations with 8-10 executives in a boardroom setting; perfect for candid conversation and end user feedback.
- Additional networking opportunities including: receptions, breakfasts and luncheons, give back night, special activity night and awards night where attending executives vote on the best vendor products and presentations.
- Keynote presentations and panels: in-depth presentations and panels featuring vendor executives on solutions, trends, tools, techniques and procedures.
- Smart Building Envelope is the ideal setting where buyers and sellers can come together for an intimate event facilitated by experts to share their experiences, needs, products and services.
- Smart Building Envelope is held in a first class venue with comfort and great food creating an ideal environment for networking and relationship building.
We offer multiple sponsorship levels and work closely with sponsors to make sure you receive the maximum ROI.
The attendees that come to our events are targeted. We recruit them and qualify them. We don’t use traditional event marketing practices that deliver unknown results in terms of types of attendees. We bring in high-level decision makers, not an abundance of unqualified attendees. All vetted executives receive a full participation package that includes travel, hotel accommodations, meals and registration costs. This ensures a cost-effective and quality peer-to-peer experience for attendees - and a 100% qualified audience for participating sponsors.
In consideration for their hosted package, all end user attendees sign an agreement that stipulates the requirement of their full participation in all meetings and sessions. When a sponsor comes to Smart Building Envelope they don’t have to “hope” that they have meaningful meetings. Sponsors’ 1:1 and group boardroom meetings are pre-scheduled so they know exactly what they are getting and how to prepare.